EXHIBIT RESERVATION AGREEMENT
1. The cost for each Exhibitor booth will be $1000.00.
2. Exhibitors are provided one 8ft. x 10ft. exhibit booth, a table, two chairs and exhibitor’s identification sign.
3. Registration for 2 exhibitors for the awards luncheon and training classes.
4. Applications will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis. By signing this application, you agree to the Rules and Regulations set forth below. All information must be complete in order for the application to be processed.
Cancellation Policy: All cancellations are subject to a $275 cancellation fee and must be received in writing no later than November 15, 2016. There will be no refunds honored for requests received after December 1, 2016. Refunds will be issued via mail after the close of the symposium.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITION
1. Access to command level Hispanic law enforcement personnel membership who are desiring to view a wide variety of products and services to enhance the overall production of their agencies.
2. Inclusion in radio and print broadcasts announcing Career and Exhibit Fair.
3. Sharing the exhibit floor with the HAPCOA Membership booth and the Annual Silent Auction booth (if held).
4. Increased flow of traffic due to advertising campaign at local colleges and military installations.
5. Discounted fee to place an ad in the Annual Symposium Journal.
If paying by check, please complete form (click here to download) and mail along with payment by April 1, 2018 to:
HAPCOA National Training Conference
PO Box 29626
Washington, DC 20017
Telephone (202) 640-3966
For additional information contact: Mary Cox, Symposium and Marketing Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or cell (571) 228-1859