By accessing the HAPCOA web site you agree to:
- Use the site and all its components only for their intended use. Unauthorized commercial use of any of the text, images, or other material found in the HAPCOA web site is prohibited. Copyright laws protect the content of the site.
- Honor all trademarks. The names and logos identifying HAPCOA, its publications and programs are proprietary. Any and all other trademarks in the web site are the property of their respective owners.
- Grant HAPCOA the right to use any and all information in accordance with the organization's privacy policies. In those areas of the web site where you may submit information, you agree to implicitly grant HAPCOA the authority and right to use the content submitted as the organization intends.
- Assume no expressed or implied warranty as to the accuracy of content. Although all reasonable attempts have been made to ensure that the information that is provided is complete and accurate, HAPCOA provides no warranty as to the accuracy of the content of its web site.
- Waive any and all claims against HAPCOA, its Directors, Officers, Staff and Consultants that may arise from the utilization of the HAPCOA web site. You assume all responsibility for the use of the web site or any of its components.