Membership in HAPCOA is open to any individual involved in law enforcement, criminal justice or related fields of support. Categories of membership are based upon whether or not an individual is a sworn, law enforcement official and the rank of the individual at the time of application.
- Professional development opportunities at the HAPCOA annual symposium which include a wide variety of training seminars and workshops related to law enforcement and criminal justice.
- Networking opportunities with member-chapters and access to high-ranking individuals in law enforcement and criminal justice agencies across the country.
- Access to job opportunities, mentoring and consultation re: career advancement and personal development in the areas of law enforcement and criminal justice.
- A forum for discussion of proposed legislation and regulations, and their impact on law enforcement.
- A national voice to address concerns before legislative bodies, regulatory agencies and the courts.
- Access to HAPCOA’s innovative interactive website which includes a section where individual chapters are provided their own home page for local promotion of news and events to their constituents.
- And more…
New members: you can apply and pay for membership directly through this website. Please choose the membership level below, and click “add to cart”. You will be taken to a secure registration and checkout page. Once you have created a yearly membership, you can make changes to your membership, or cancel your membership by logging into the account area with the email and password you choose at checkout.
Renewing on the website for the first time? If you are looking to renew your membership through the website for the first time, you will need to go through the registration and payment process as if you were a new member.
*Memberships do not automatically renew. You will be sent a notification when your membership is about to expire.*
$1,500Add to Cart
$75Add to Cart
$55Add to Cart
$25Add to Cart
$2,500Add to Cart
Interested in becoming an Organization/Corporate Member? We now have a premium membership for those who are interested in investing in the future of Hispanic Law Enforcement.
Are you a student? We have a student discount with proof of student ID
We’re here to help. If you need to make a change to your membership or update your credit card, sign in you your account.